Chamber Members Highlight The Daily Record’s 2016 Leading Women Honorees
The Daily Record has announced its 2016 Leading Women honorees and Maryland Chamber members are well-represented. The annual list recognizes women 40 years of age or younger for the accomplishments they have made so far in their careers.
- Sarah Cline, attorney, Shulman, Rogers, Gandal, Pordy & Ecker, P.A.
- Jennifer Dodson, chief creative officer, Adashmore Creative
- Anna Dreyer Ph.D., CFA, vice president/quantitative portfolio manager and analyst, T. Rowe Price
- Lisa Goldberg, director of product and program marketing and innovation, Medifast Inc.
- Dominica Groom, senior director, global sustainability & supplier diversity, Marriott International
- Sarah B. Kahl, counsel, Venable LLP
- Nicole Lentini, associate, Semmes Bowens & Semmes
- Aimee Metrick, vice president of public relations, Beltway Region, Comcast
- Nabila Rahman, manager, plan management and compliance, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- Alicia N. Ritchie, principal, Miles & Stockbridge
- Teresa D. Teare, partner, Shawe Rosenthal LLP
Congratulations to our Chamber members and to everyone receiving this honor.
For more about the 2016 Leading Women honor from The Daily Record, click here.
Categories: In the News