No matter the industry, diversity, equity and inclusion are a business imperative — a core part of every company’s collective purpose. By integrating advanced DEI practices, companies gain critical insight into how to solve problems, innovate and meet the needs of their customers and communities, ultimately shaping their workplace culture and driving revenue.
The Maryland Chamber of Commerce and the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce have partnered to provide cutting-edge insight into how Maryland companies are innovating in the DEI space through this in-depth panel discussion.
Beth Hehir, Senior Consultant, J.P. Morgan Chase
Raymone Jackson, Global Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, T. Rowe Price
Lisa Manzone, SVP & Chief Human Relations Officer, McCormick & Company
The panel will be moderated by Kai Reed of WBAL
• Hear from a panel of experts in diversity, equity and inclusion
• Learn best practices and innovative solutions from leaders in Maryland business
• Submit questions for the panel pre-event
• Network with fellow members of the Maryland business community
• 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Registration and networking with light refreshments and appetizers
• 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. – Panel discussion
• 7:00 – 7:30 p.m. – Q&A
Thank you to our Growth Sponsor:
Thank you to our Small Business Sponsors:
Thank you to our Media Sponsor:
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Michaela Bussey at email@example.com / (410) 269-0642, ext. 1116.