Maryland Chamber Cup
#Maskup, get out from behind the screen and join us at stunning Cattail Creek Country Club on Monday, October 26, for a fun and relaxing day on the golf course. Early-bird pricing is extended to the end of September. Round up your colleagues, invite your clients, or come on your own and we’ll team you up. Reserve your spots today!
Maryland business leaders and Maryland Chamber members look forward to this event all year, this year more than ever. We look forward to connecting with you and promise to deliver an experience that’s truly “above par”!
Event day details:
- 9.00 a.m. – Registration opens
- 9:30 a.m. – Locker room, driving range and putting green open
- 10:00 a.m. – Lunch opens by the pool
- 10:45 a.m. – Welcoming remarks
- 11:00 a.m. – Shotgun start
- 4:00 p.m. / completion of the round – Dinner by the pool
- Access to the driving range and putting greens
- Complimentary beverages and snacks throughout the day on the course (yes, we are bringing back the orange crushes!)
- Evening awards reception with dinner
Rain date information:
- Please make note – The scheduled rain date will be Monday, November 2nd. Registration & the driving range will open at 9:00 a.m. with the shotgun start at 10:00 a.m.
Thank you to the Maryland Chamber’s Trustee sponsors!
Thank you to our Eagle Sponsors!
Thank you to our Award Reception Sponsors!
Thank you to our Tee Sponsors!
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Cattail Creek Country Club has implemented the following measures per CDC guidelines that we ask all attendees to follow:
- Masks are required indoors, such as in the locker rooms and professional shop, and outdoors, especially where social distancing is not possible. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own masks. Cattail Creek has masks available for purchase at $5.
- Cattail requires participants to stay 6 feet apart during registration and warmup.
- Cattail will have 3 different putting greens and the driving range open to add space before the tournament.
- Each foursome will be provided two golf carts. Masks are required while riding in golf carts.
- The lunch and evening reception will be hosted outdoors, with a social distancing seating arrangement.
- No more than 6 people are allowed per table during food service.
- Mask must be worn at all times during food service except when seated at your table.
- Cattail asks once you are seated at a table, you do not move to another table.
As a sponsor, you are not only contributing to making Maryland a stronger and more competitive state for business, you also gain increased visibility in front of prominent business leaders. For more information on Maryland Chamber Cup sponsorship opportunities, please contact Whitney Harmel, vice president of membership and development, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (410) 269-0642, ext. 1117.
Download sponsorship opportunities