Maryland Chamber Launches New Website
The Maryland Chamber launched a robust new website this week, making it easier for member executives to stay informed during the legislative session and get more involved in Chamber programs and activities.
The new home page at mdchamber.org provides visitors with a portal into all the Maryland Chamber’s content, including Chamber news, member news, events, legislative content and more.
To keep you up to date on the Maryland Chamber’s public policy priorities, the Issues & Legislation section of the new site features:
- A new Competitiveness Dashboard to track Maryland’s progress in several key public policy areas to drive our efforts to make the State a competitive leader in economic growth and private sector job creation.
- Our Legislative Blog which is frequently updated by the public policy team during the General Assembly session.
- A sortable list of all the Maryland Chamber’s bill positions starting next week.
- Priority Issues pages that provide the latest headlines, blog posts, bill positions and video updates by issue area.
- Our Action Center which makes it easy for you to contact your lawmakers on the issues that impact your business.
Over the next few weeks, we will point out additional features of the new site. Visit www.mdchamber.org today and let us know what you think.
Special thanks to Chamber member Substance151 which designed and developed the new site. If you have any questions or comments about the new site, contact Will Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org.