MWMCA to Honor Chamber President & Others
The Md. Washington Minortiy Companies Association will host its 11th Annual 2014 Spring Breakfast Meeting/Business Showcase Expo on May 9 to honor those that have made significant strides in minority business enterprise. Maryland Chamber President and CEO Kathy Snyder will receive the Lifetime Achievement Award. Several other Maryland Chamber members will also be honored, including:
- Most Creative and Inclusive Gaming Facility: Robert Norton, President and General Manager of Maryland Live! Casino.
- Best Utility Company for Minority and Women-Owned Businesses: James Sears, Jr., President, Maryland Operations First Energy/PotomacEdison.
- Most Creative Lender for Non-Traditional Financing for Small and Minority-Owned Businesses: Shelly M. Gross-Wade, President & CEO, FSC First.
- Most Dedicated Banking Executive for Small and Diverse Businesses: Sonja Sanders Wells, Vice President & Sr. Relationship Manager, M&T Bank.
- Best Diverse Inclusive State University: Dr. David Wilson, President, Morgan State University.
To learn more, click here